Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

long distance relationship

They say Long Distance Relationship is difficult, I always say it isn't. Love is simply not just about presence, not just about meetings, and certainly not just about lust. So when I went to Japan I was certain that if it was meant to be, then it was meant to be.

How wrong I was. Love is however a commitment, and that commitment needs to be mend numerously and taken care of. Somehow even with all the technology in the world, people do grow apart. Somewhere along the way, when distance is in the equation, you forget that love is about giving your effort, your time, and your attention to the person you love, and without all that, the relationship simply is doubt able.

When you have doubt, then you will question, and when you question love, you will start to think, and when you think, then love is not part of the equation anymore. This all makes sense in my head, if it doesn't make sense to you, please move on.

Since I have reached Japan, I have gotten 2 mayor Crisis, one is the death of my father, the second one is the situation in Japan now. I wonder with so much going on, can my long distance relationship survive?

1 komentar: