Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

you taught me how to ride my bike

before him I couldn't ride my bike. it scared the hell out of me. it was simply incomprehensible to me how something with only two tires could be stable, and the thought of not being able to stop that bike always scares me. but there we were, and he believed in me, and that trust was what made me trust myself to ride it -other than the trust in him that he wont let me fall either-. and I really could ride it. I just need someone to believe.

he might not be my Tinkerbell and also not my prince charming, but I kinda loved him anyway. he was my lover and my friend, in a way I never experienced before. I never fully understood what happened to me and him, and I don't think he understands either, but I wish him all the happiness in the world. For in my heart, when I ride my bike I always know that you were the one who taught me how to ride it.

1 komentar: