Selasa, 02 November 2010

no country for fat girls part 2

As I opened my twitter account -which I haven't opened for a long time- I found out that a friend of mine gave me the link to this page,  which  was meant to give some answers to my previous post no country for fat girls. the post says that there is in fact a law against becoming fat in Japan. The rule says that women can not have a waist size of more than 35,4 inches, and men can't have a waist size more than 33,5 inches.

If someone exceeds these numbers then that someone must consult a doctor, go to the gym, and use a pedometer until the weight of that person is under or even the given number.


Besides that, your boss will be fined for your fatness and he will pay for your gym.

Apparently this rule is made because the lesser they are fat people, the lesser the country must pay for its health insurance. Isn't this interesting?

PS: I found another link on this matter, please visit this one.  Amazing isn't it?

4 komentar:

  1. Wait. Is this for real?

    Poskan Komentar!!! I love saying that!

    BalasHapus
  2. Apparently this is real, I found another link, you should see that one, its in English. I just added it on my post

    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/japan/091109/fat-japan-youre-breaking-the-law

    I'm doubting you're saying it the right way, it should sound like this Pos-kan Ko-men-tar. Please practice it the right way:D

    BalasHapus
  3. A law like that could single-handedly save America.

    BalasHapus
  4. I couldn't agree more, so glad you stopped by!

    BalasHapus